Tuesday 20 June 2017

HYBRID | CUTE CACTUS CARDS

I LOVE cacti and I was thrilled to see that Mirjam's June BYOC was inspired by them. I just couldn't wait to play with those little cute potted plants and decided to make a set of 3 little cards.

Let me show you how I made this cute collection, using only my printer, Pink Reptile's Homebody Elements some cardstock, double sided tape, 3D foam tape and a tiny bit of polyester wire.



CARD ONE


I printed out one of the cacti as is, and one flipped horizontally so they fit perfecty together when I glue them front to back
I attached a bit of polyester wire one of those cute little cacti with a strip of double sided tape

and attached the wire to the card with another 2 pieces of double sided tape

A bit of leftover traingle paper from another project and another Pink Reptile kit called That's Life.

CARD TWO



Just a little 3D foam tape here to add that little bit of depth

CARD THREE





As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment