Friday 18 October 2013

4th designiversary SALE, new releases, halloween bash and chat

Loads of exciting things happening this weekend and a little beyond!
I can hardly believe it but I am celebrating my 4th year in designing! How times flies by! Then there's my 2 new releases, one at the Lilypad and one at my guest store One Story Down and we are having a Halloween Bash at the Lilypad that you do not want to miss plus I am having a live chat on monday October 21!

MY 4TH DESIGNIVERSARY
30% off everything in my store except for bundles!

NEW RELEASES
PRETTY POCKETS 2 
At the Lilypad you'll find a new pack of Pretty Pockets. This new pack contains 6 see-through patterned protector pockets made to fit 3x4 journal cards or photos, clipping masks, 2 stitches and a piece of tape.

30% off through October 20
inspiration from the Pink Ladies
by anne
by céline and elina
by sannn and cheryl
by cynthia
by susanne
by marnel and li li

WEBBED
You'll find this versatile set of 16 super fun, quirky hand drawn images that seem to be covered in cobwebs at my guest store One Story Down.

20% off through October 20
inspiration from the Pink Ladies
by ellen
by nini, mirjam, elina, anne

HALLOWEEN BASH
Party, party, party!!! And you are invited!

LIVE CHAT - 4pm EST, 1pm EDT
Let's chat Monday October 21! I'd love to meet ya!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment